Sunday, July 29, 2007

How Great Is Our God?

How Great is Our God?!!!
Perhaps a song that has been a little overused over the past one and a half years, however, it still carries with it a great message of praise and thanksgiving to our Lord and Saviour. And what gets me every time- is how true it is.
God is great, He is more than great. I do not have enough words big enough in my vocabularly to express His greatness. His greatness is beyond compare. It's amazing.
This week He has continued to show me how great He is, and I never cease to be amazed. My Lord takes my breath away, the words of praise fade from my lips in His presence.
No wonder the song says "Be Still and Know That I am God"... can you be anything other than still in the presence of the father?
All I can do is acknowledge the power of the Lord in silence. Wonderful silence.
How amazing is our Lord? Can you measure? Beyond compare.

No comments: